Thursday, June 4, 2009

Reflection on my digital photography hobby





Today I opened a digital camera case where my Toshiba PDR-M3 1.5MegaPixel digital camera hadn't been used for years. Well, it certainly became my old collection compared to my mom's digital camera (Canon IXUS70 7 MegaPixel) purchased in 2007.
I want to share with you guys that my passion of digital photography is restored again. But first I like to show you some of the digital pictures that I like most, which of most I took them in or before 2003. If you just take a look at those two pictures on the left sidebar. Then you will know one of my passion in digital photography is to capture sun images with the nature background. Those two pictures and the rest of photos were taken with Toshiba 1.5 Mega Pixel digital camera. Even these photos are around 1.5 mega pixel, they are good enough to publish on the web and blog, not to mention today's most common 5 to 7 megapixel digital camera.
The latter provide more pixel data when the image is being enlarged or zoom in.

No comments:

Post a Comment